Falling In Love with SuiteAnalytics
As a Netsuite partner, we have fallen head over heels for SuiteAnalytics’ powerful reporting capabilities and how it can empower businesses like yours to discover new insights and confidently make decisions that accelerate your success. So we are sharing the love with you here, inspired by Oracle Netsuite’s article.
The Benefits of SuiteAnalytics
A Single Version of the Truth
Single source data combined with visual analytics generates meaningful, timely and actionable insights.
See company performance across all business functions—from summary level to transaction level.
Self-Serve, Personalised Experience
Easy-to-use reporting tools without requiring programming or technical resources.
Easily integrate data, charts and graphs into NetSuite dashboards as portlets.
Looking for more information on Oracle Netsuite solutions? Let us know.
Some of SuiteAnalytic's Highlights
SuiteAnalytics Workbook leverages an intuitive modern user experience, expanded analytical capabilities and is designed so that even inexperienced users can perform complex data analytics tasks. With Workbook, users can easily and securely explore their data, create sophisticated criteria filters with real-time visualizations. Data can be further analyzed using theWorkbook pivot and chart capabilities, with intuitive drag and drop interactions. Workbooks can be saved, shared, reused with content easily deployed in NetSuite dashboard as portlets.
- Saved Search is a valuable tool for filtering and matching data to answer various business questions.
- NetSuite Reporting provides a set of standard and customizable reports for all transaction types.
- Workbook enables users to understand why things are happening in their business.
- Business users can create Workbooks on the fly without writing a single line of code or complex queries, to seek the desired information quickly.
- Data can be analyzed using the Workbook pivot and chart capabilities with easy drag and drop interactions.