We're Looking for Epic Humans
Full steam ahead. Too many computers and too few carbon-based life forms…We are looking for interesting people to join our dynamic team of happy and talented humans.
If you are looking for a career that will keep you constantly challenged to find innovation, solve business problems and work with industry professionals, then this is for you. epic ERP is a proudly South African company providing forward-thinking technology platforms that help businesses grow and succeed. Backed by a team of professionals, our ethos is to innovate and add value to our customers.
These our Current Vacancies:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To carry our full lifecycle system implementations across a few key industries.
- This will encompass analysis, design, implementation, training, and support.
- Map customers’ information flow between systems and or processes, in order to identify where manual intervention takes place. Including where there is duplication of data capture or work efforts. The focus is on re-engineering operational processes:
- Functional Assessments:
- Through workshops with business compile context diagrams & functional diagrams,
- Establish business requirements and issues.
- Determine ‘As-Is’ Process Documentation:
- Obtain standard operating procedures and document processes,
- Conduct process walk-throughs,
- Assess data and document flows,
- Determine best practice ‘To-Be’ Processes.
- Functional Assessments:
- Consultation with customers and interaction with prospective customers. This can include: assessments, workshops, discussions, training etc.
- Once projects have been delivered, it is expected to provide ongoing services to the customer where we will not only support but align ourselves with the customers’ strategic objectives.
- Engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution,
- Willingness to learn and grow within a dynamic and challenging environment,
- Analytical thinker as a key component of the position will be problem solving and finding innovative solutions for customers,
- Driver’s license and good grasp of the English language,
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity,
- Gauteng Based, travel may be required.
The role will include carrying out full lifecycle ERP implementations and any other complementary business solutions. Primary application focus will be financials.
This will encompass:
- Analysis, design, implementation, training and support.
- Map customers’ information flow between systems and or processes. Identifying bottlenecks, reducing manual data intervention, avoiding unnecessary duplication of data capture and or work effort etc.
- The focus is on re-engineering both practical and efficient operational processes, that can be underpinned by technology.
The skills required are:
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Problem solver.
- Clear communicator.
- Team player.
- Understanding of financial statements.
- Strong SQL.
- Strong Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
The minimum education requirement is:
- Com (Bachelor of Commerce) minimum. Equivalent Bachelor degrees may be considered.
- English language proficiency.
- South African driver’s license.